Diagnostics Eurocargo

• Hi,
    I write in English, you can answer i German.
    I have got this failure on my Eurocargo in the diagnostics display MET 26D5F 06 126
    One of the frontlights, higbeam is not working and this lamp has no power to it.
    Has anyone had the same failure ?
    Tonnes.

• Hi Tonnes,

I would check if all lamp cables are okay. Maybe you have a short at one of this cables or a cable is broken?
    Did you changes one of the lamps? If yes: Check if you are used the correct lamp (correct Watt).

• Hi again,
    Thanks for helping.
    I have change the bulb in one of the light, it is the same watt. H-15
    I have had all the connections apart and gave them some spray for electric components.
    If it stops raining I will try another bulb tomorrow, if not I think maybe Iveco and their Computer will be next step.
    I can see that one of the resistance has been change from the previous owner, maybe I can install a new one here.
    I also having problems with my wiper, will not work on interval, and stop where ever you turn them off.
    I took the motor out and cleaned it, greased it up with the special grease for electrical parts. All relays are OK. I even change the timing relay. I can feel the click in the relay when I activate interval for the wipers.

Tonnes.