LinerTreff - User-Interface switchable to english

• Hi@all

to support our english writing guests we configured the user interface in german and english as well. If you start the Conciguration (Concfig Setings) you will see a new button to switch the interface language from german to english.

Activating the english language you will get all the systems related menus and functions in english. The threats itself and the posts are in german oder english as before.

Martin

• Hi Martin,

Thank you for the option. I would like to point out one issue that has become apparent. I use Chrome to view LinerTreff for the benefit of its real time translation. This works when it recognises a language other than English, if it sees a high level of English it does not translate. So on the Forum menu pages the posted thread titles do not get translated when the English option is selected in the LinerTreff sub menu as Chrome sees the page headings etc in English. I do not think there is a way around this and it is not a major problem for me. I believe it gives English readers who do not use Chrome a better opportunity of understanding the possible content of the forum.

Michael

2019 Morelo Palace Liner 88LB SLO with slide out on MB chassis

• Interesting, I wonder why it is now OK? Only difference is that I have had a WIN 10 update, after the last one screwed a number of things including the browsers I use. So may not need changing?

2019 Morelo Palace Liner 88LB SLO with slide out on MB chassis

• Interesting, I wonder why it is now OK? Only difference is that I have had a WIN 10 update, after the last one screwed a number of things including the browsers I use. So may not need changing?

Sounds ok. So we never would touch this running system as well as we never would change the winning team :D