A good meeting on the Morelo stand at CMT

• I do enjoy CMT and a chance to look at all the developments, however this year had a specific purpose. I have a number of warranty issues, common with whatever brand unless you are a very lucky person, that I needed to discuss face to face to agree solutions where needed in readiness for our service visit in June.

It is always difficult for both sides in these circumstances, the manufacturer is embarrassed by the failure and really wants to get you sorted with the least inconvenience and the owner a bit angry and disappointed to find themselves having to put themselves through the exercise on a vehicle that costs as much as 2 Rolls Royces! I have found in both my experiences in Germany (previously a N&B Flair) that calm understanding with an outline of the preferred solution to be the most comfortable way to achieve an understanding. Today I feel I did that with Morelo. The June service date will prove if I am right.

I also had the opportunity to meet the infamous :D  Zoppel and what a useful discussion we had on the Morelo stand after my meeting. It is always good to know that your problems are not unique and there are others with the same. Such was the case with Rolf. We had a constipated debate about the Dometic toilet and the mystery of the missing water:/ The crash sensor that senses too much:cursing: LinerTreff presents such excellent opportunities to gain knowledge and experience as well as make new friends.

Michael

• Hi Michael,

eine tolle Gelegenheit, dass ich Dich und Deine Frau heute auf der CMT treffen konnte.

Es ist in der Tat nicht ein Hit für die „Top Ten“, wenn das Wohnmobil seitens des Herstellers noch Nachbesserungen erfahren muß.

Jedoch hilft dieser Austausch untereinander wahnsinnig viel, dass man am Ende nicht an sich selbst zweifelt.

Michael hat als Beispiel das Verschwinden des Wassers in der Toilette 🚽 während dem Geschäft erwähnt. Ein kleines und banales Beispiel, aber es beschäftigte uns grenzüberschreitend gleichermaßen. Eben noch da, oder nicht mehr da oder wo ist es denn nun? Oder habe ich doch kein Wasser vorab eingefüllt, habe ich vielleicht schon Vergesslichkeiten in meinem Kopf?

Danke, lieber Michael, alles ist bei uns noch völlig in Ordnung, was ich nach unserem Treffen ganz sicher weiß 😉.

Ich wünsche Euch beiden noch einen tollen Aufenthalt in Deutschland, bleibt gesund.

Viele Grüße

Rolf

• Hallo Rolf,

gibt es für die Toilette eine Erklärung.

Mir ist das Phänomen im Urlaub nicht weiter aufgefallen, Vielleicht gebe ich dem Wasser nicht genug Zeit zum weg laufen :D.

gruß dirk