Supersense - jetzt Fernabfrage via Internet vom PC/MAC aus möglich

• Ich mag dein Dashboard, wie ist es konfiguriert?

Hi Michaels,

the frontend is a ioBroker - VIS implementation with several adapters for data collections. E.g its very easy to get the realtime data from the cerbo via the modbus interface and a modbus adapter for ioBroker. The (experimantal) temperature data comes from a shelly wifi-sensor wich is lying battery driven in the fridge. More is coming soon ;)

• Hi Michaels,

the frontend is a ioBroker - VIS implementation with several adapters for data collections. E.g its very easy to get the realtime data from the cerbo via the modbus interface and a modbus adapter for ioBroker. The (experimantal) temperature data comes from a shelly wifi-sensor wich is lying battery driven in the fridge. More is coming soon ;)

Thanks Heiko, I will investigate.... Love the fridge temperature, you seem to have identified what I have been looking for IP temp sensing for the fridge and freezer!!!! :thumbup:

2019 Morelo Palace Liner 88LB SLO with slide out on MB chassis

• Hallo Heiko,

hast Du von berufswegen dort die Kenntnis oder dein Hobby?

Das können nicht ganz so viele Leute was Du da gemacht hast. :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

Auch die Einbindung in ioBroker, Respekt! Das macht Dir so schnell keiner nach weil man Kenntnis & Erfahrung benötigt.

Kannst Du die Werte vom Cerbo GX in ioBroker ohne Probleme über den Adapter modbus verarbeiten und kann der Cerbo GX die Supersensefüllstände erfassen?

Steuerst Du über ioBroker auch etwas im Fahrzeug (Schaltvorgänge etc.) mit diversen Komponenten/Aktoren etc. bis hin zur Automatisierung ist dann mit ioB ja alles möglich.

Du hast Dir echt Mühe gemacht, daher Fragen über Fragen von mir....

VG

Dudu

• Danke Dudu,

Zu Deinen Fragen:

Die Modbus-Schnittstelle des Cerbo GX ist dokumentiert. Der Modbus Adapter des ioBroker kann diese Werte alle in "Echtzeit" lesen und über VIS kann das dargestellt werden. Die Darstellung der SuperSense Füllstände erfolgt nicht über die CerboGX-.Schnittstelle sondern direkt über das neue Fernabfrage-Portal für die SuperSense Sensoren von Comworks. Die Portalseite wird einfach über ein HTML-iFrame in VIS eingebunden. Ich steuere in unserem Palace gar nichts. Das ist ein nigelnagelneues Fahrzeug und das wäre keine gute Idee :-)) Es wird also nur visualisiert und ehrlich gesagt ist das ganze zur Zeit experimentell und war schnell "zusammengenagelt" 8o Ich wollte eigentlich nur aufzeigen wie genial das Weihnachtsgeschenk von Comworks ist und wie es genutzt werden kann.

• Hey Heiko, Morning,

How sensitive is the power supply in the N2? Is it OK when 14.4vdc is present? I have a Pi lying around which I set up for vehicle tracking but discarded, however I have taken your suggestion and ordered:-

Odroid N2+-2GB 16GB Kit [77304]- Operating System: Linux

And the Shelly sensors I will play with them but I will be getting to the edge of my skill base, which is limited to hobby levels! Thanks for the posts which are great guides!

Michael

• Hey Heiko, Morning,

How sensitive is the power supply in the N2? Is it OK when 14.4vdc is present? I have a Pi lying around which I set up for vehicle tracking but discarded, however I have taken your suggestion and ordered:-

Odroid N2+-2GB 16GB Kit [77304]- Operating System: Linux

And the Shelly sensors I will play with them but I will be getting to the edge of my skill base, which is limited to hobby levels! Thanks for the posts which are great guides!

Hi Michael,

wow, that's fast ;) Did you also ordered the eMMC Module for the N2?

And don't forget the eMMC Adapter if you don't have any.

14,4 V shouldn't be a Problem for the Odroid. It rans here with no problems at all.

good luck !

• Yes I ordered a kit which comes complete with the module, English web site, sorry:-

N2

I did not order the adapter so I will see if it is in the "kit" although it is not listed. If not maybe I can get by without it especially as Linux is preloaded.

I thought 14.4 would be OK so thanks for the confirmation. You just don't know how sensitive the units are that get 12vdc from an 230vac adapter.

2019 Morelo Palace Liner 88LB SLO with slide out on MB chassis