Interesting Videos in english language!

• Hallo, I start in this tread with a verry interesting Video made from american Fulltimer!

By the way, Americans make no different between Motorhome and Traveltrailer! :whistling:

Take Time, its a 1.5 hour Movie! :D

Externer Inhalt youtu.be
    Inhalte von externen Seiten werden ohne Ihre Zustimmung nicht automatisch geladen und angezeigt.
    Durch die Aktivierung der externen Inhalte erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass personenbezogene Daten an Drittplattformen übermittelt werden. Mehr Informationen dazu haben wir in unserer Datenschutzerklärung zur Verfügung gestellt.

• Very, very American speak, finding oneself etc.It was somewhat monotonous, as each couple was pretty much a repeat of the last and I did keep hoping for some interesting technical subject matter and so found myself fast forwarding. That said it was a very well produced documentary with many useful comments for those contemplating full time living in an RV. That sort of a life does take a specific approach which I cannot come to terms with when I meet "fulltimers" who have no bricks and mortar to return to safely. We spend circa 6 months of the year in 2 off 3 month bites, touring in originally our Country Coach with 4 slides etc, and now our Flair and soon our Morelo (with one slide), however I am always glad to get home to my house!
    Thank you for posting it.

2019 Morelo Palace Liner 88LB SLO with slide out on MB chassis

• Very nice video! :)