C aber M Mercedes 11.99T Reifendruck

• 285/70R 19.5

Front 4900kg axle, loading 146, Mercedes suggested 102psi (7.0 bar) but M factory set at 115psi

Rear 8100kg axle, loading 144, Mercedes suggested 87psi (6.00bar) but M factory set at 102psi

What do you set yours at?

Michael

2019 Morelo Palace Liner 88LB SLO with slide out on MB chassis

• Good Morning Peter,

Thank you for that. Did you decide by reference to:-

• an EC or Morelo manual to operate with these pressures
    • or are they those set by the factory which you have continued with

I have a Morelo Manual but it is all Daily chassis data, so pointless! I have yet to pursue M over this. I do have the Mercedes Atego Android app which is a good tool. The figures I have quoted are from the app. They are specific to tyre loading and axle weight.

Mercedes advise a significantly lower operating pressure. I have listed them. What do Iveco advise if not as you quote?

Hope things go well, I have several issues at the moment, no running lights (from new and did not realise) and the factory have a different wiring plan from that on my LIner, alarm will not arm (suddenly failed), some missing remotes, and several more. Overall we love the Liner, it is just silly errors that can create so much wasted time resolving.

Good luck with the translation!

Michael

• Good Morning Michael,

I have the info of the pressure from the Morelo manual of the EC. That's another manual than Daily's and from a resident tire dealer. Both give me the same answer.

I also had technical problems with our Morelo but they have been fixed or are still being worked on.

Best regards Peter