Was War, was Ist und was Wird - The column for our english friends

• Just another day in Paradise ... While I am sitting at the wintergarden, looking around to get all movements arround our chapel I recognized the deepth of human live. As I wrote yesterday the group of teens who were staying at the VCP house (Weekend home for teenage groups) explored the nightlive at our hamlet. Some stupids are used to burn fireworks so the letterbox of our nighbor explodet in the early morning. Our biological alrm system, so called Brisco (a typical but very large german sherpard) was not really amused and went out to tell ´em go away or stay in risk. Because of this my night endet in a short term and I was not really in a good temper. Luckily our mobilehome is parked at the rear side of the chapel so it was mostly save. Otherwise I would have got the folks to use a diagonal cutter to snip some oblique triangels from their earlobes :evil:

As I awake and stand up to get some coffee from this brilliant coffeemaker my wife breach off the peace and followed me grumbling some not really friendly words like "bloody teens" and "kill ´em" and told me the jobs I have to do today. First of all to mount a dog holder at her brand new ebike. As a good willing husband I started immediately to get my toolbox and put the dog holder to her bike. While I mounted the last screws Brisco came to me and explained that he is not concured with this equipment and he would not support these stake to be chivvied around. We had half an hour discussion if roller skates would be a helpful solution. After breakfast madame started a bike tour taking Brisco at the dog holder and they shared the duties so Brisco decidet where to go and madame how fast they try. Hours later Brisco and the best wife ever came back. Brisco was checkmated and madame had visions of further trips.

As pooped as I am because of the short night I got another coffee and started my daly business. First had a checkup of Linertreff, then read some news of this turkish father of political right and his affinity to pull the wool over germans eyes. Finally I started to write this text because I was not really willing to work on my professional business.

Yesterday in the afternoon my best friend Kally arrived at our chapel. There are some repairs to do at his Concorde and if they are finished with breakfast around 2pm we will do some works at the awning and maintain some elektronical details. This would be a nice perspective against any deadly dullness for today. For lunch we will go to a brilliant restaurant to get some roulades (rolled beef) as a typical local meal.

For now I studied the news of the day at the internet. Nothing really news except of some funny threats of this american guy with the dreary blond coon on his head who always couldn´t care less. When will this dude come down to earth ... - Never!

What are you up to do today?
    Martin