Cinderella Toilet?

• Hi,

I searched and saw some thread regarding it but most of the ppl didn't had direct feedbacks.

So wanted to ask if anyone here own it and have direct experience so share. I'm mostly interested in hearing opinions regarding the internal heat produced by the incineration process and external smell (internally I read there's none).

Thanks in advance!!!

• Yes!

it won't be a big deal at least for me:

- 1.3A @ 12v for 45mins (standard incineration time) will be 15w. I have a LiPo battery can live with it

- 180g for incineration it's not minimal but can take up to 6 use (probably 4 for adults) provide they happen during the same process. In any case I have a 120l tank so I'm quite ok with it as well

• Ok, fine. It´s just because the heater is working more or less permanent. Not only during Business ^^ It takes some time to burn all the material. Finaly this concept is really good if everything is working properly. There is a small number of users actually who have the cinderella in use so the eperience is not really available. A buddy has the cinderella on his yacht and he is not so glad finally. It takes a lot of energy so he decided to use a timeswitch but this causes an unwelcome smell <X

• guess you are referring to the ventilation - the burn cycle should not last more than 1hr? I don't have energy limitation (got a 10kwh battery) but eventually more concerned about the fan noise over night.

• We've in our concorde a cinderella installed and are very much satisfied with it.

The „lüftergeräusch“ is not uncomfortable according to and one accustomed itself on it.

Smell does even nothing inside and outdoors smells it simple after at all something burnt (fire).

The smell would nobody with feces in connection bring.

A very much hygienic type, feces to dispose of.