The Latest Concorde Wheels

• I particularly like the new design wheels fitted to the 2019 Concordes and would like them for my 35 Edition, Where could I obtain them? I realise it’s possible directly from Concorde Factory but anywhere else.

any information greatly appreciated,cost etc.

Thanks.

• Hello Littlewheels,

Welcome in this great group, it is usual in this forum that you introduce yourself with some info, so that the other users know to whom they are reacting.
    Although it is a German Forum, English will be understood. To get full attention you can translate your message through Google Translate to German and vice versa.

Greetings Ferdy

• I am with Ferdy but if you like to comunicate in english it is not an fault at the end of the day. Most of our "linertreffler"s are used to write and actually speak english.

So feel well and give us an introduction so we like to know a litle bit about our partners to talk with.

Thanks
    Martin

• Are you Littlewheels from motorhomefun? If so glad you found this forum. As suggested a short intro helps members see the WoMo space you work in and they mostly tend to be big on politeness, as well as succinctness, the latter not being one of my strong suits. You can write in English, what I do is use Chrome and when I write a reply I turn off the translate button in the search bar, it is to the left of the bookmark button, to ensure that my entry appears cleanly. This is useful if you quote too, so do that before you press the quote button so it appears in German and your reply in English under then. It sort of works OK. Be prepared for some weird translations and loss of nuance however.

Michael

• Hello Littlewheels,

Welcome in this great group, it is usual in this forum that you introduce yourself with some info, so that the other users know to whom they are reacting.
    Although it is a German Forum, English will be understood. To get full attention you can translate your message through Google Translate to German and vice versa.

Greetings Ferdy

Thank you for your kind and considerate advice, I admit to being a little hesitant at giving details of myself on an open forum,however, I have been Motorhoming for over 40years starting with a small VW pop up roof type Camper, I am now on my third Concorde which will probably be my last as I love the 35Edition model and don’t believe it could be improved on.
    I am delighted to find this group as I do believe the complexities of a large Motorhome are different and sharing experiences with like minded people will be very welcome.
    I hope I can bring value to this group and look forward to the possibility of meeting fellow members on my travels.
    Brian.

• Are you Littlewheels from motorhomefun? If so glad you found this forum. As suggested a short intro helps members see the WoMo space you work in and they mostly tend to be big on politeness, as well as succinctness, the latter not being one of my strong suits. You can write in English, what I do is use Chrome and when I write a reply I turn off the translate button in the search bar, it is to the left of the bookmark button, to ensure that my entry appears cleanly. This is useful if you quote too, so do that before you press the quote button so it appears in German and your reply in English under then. It sort of works OK. Be prepared for some weird translations and loss of nuance however.

Michael

Hello, Yes the same Littlewheels , I think I probably found this group through your good self making mention of it on a MF post so thank you.
    Brian