Victron Cerbo GX in Kombination mit Supersense Füllstandsanzeigen

• Ich habe heute den Wechsel zum Cerbo abgeschlossen. Auch die Installation des Victron SmartSolar Ladereglers MPPT 150/85-MC4 Ve.CAN als Ersatz für die 3 einzelnen Buttner PWM-Regler.
    Eine Frage an Cerbo-Experten. Ich möchte meine Kühl- und Gefriertemperaturen auf dem Display anzeigen. Ich habe momentan drahtlose Sensoren, die mit einem Basisstationsdisplay verbunden sind. Gibt es eine Einheit, mit der die Basisstation den Cerbo versorgen kann? Macht das jemand anders?

Michael

2019 Morelo Palace Liner 88LB SLO with slide out on MB chassis

• Good morning Michael,

setup the temperatures to the Cerbo you could use

- Victron Temp Sensor of the Multiplus

- Temp Sensor LM 335 TO92 https://www.reichelt.de/de/de/…-335-to92-p10469.html?r=1

The LM335 is adjustable to the correct temperature but it's not necessarily needed depending on you want it the be accurate. In the fridge i adopted a resistance to make it more accurate

Please refer to

https://cdn-reichelt.de/docume…LM235_LM335TO92%23STM.pdf

and ends up in the Cerbo like this

Fur further questions do not hesitate to contact me

Cheers

Dirk

• Thanks Dirk that is really helpful. I had already ordered the Multiplus sensor to play with, should be here Monday, your confirmation is comforting. The LM 335 TO92 looks interesting depending on the accuracy of the Victron unit. One of my concerns is that I have the new 10 series fridge and I am not sure how to get wired sensors into the compartments without damage. The 8 series I had in the Flair had already been removed to replace the cooling unit under warranty, so the NiBi rear seal had been compromised so accessing from the rear to insert a wire into the compartments was not too damaging. I have wireless sensors which communicate to an external display in my 10 series. Do you have any suggestions on getting the wired sensors into the fridge and freezer compartments without too much destruction?

Thanks again.

Michael

• Modian A delay Dirk, my Cerbo GX failed this last week, I fitted the replacement yesterday, I will get back to the fridge temperatures now!

Liner The conversion box you pictured in post #32, is that a Comworks box? Your picture gives me a clue now to how I can install Supersense and have connectivity to my Cerbo when the option arrives. Now I have to consider the possible loom options Thank you.

Michael

• Ich habe beschlossen, Supersense in meinem Palace Liner zu installieren und auf die Cerbo-Konnektivität zu warten, wenn überhaupt. Meine E-Mails an Comworks zur Bestellung bleiben unbeantwortet. Ich möchte die Bluetooth-Box in das elektrische Schließfach neben meiner CBE-Verteilerkiste stellen. Ich kann dann mit dem Y-Kabel eine Verbindung zum CBE-Tankeingang herstellen. Ich habe gefragt, ob sie auch ein verlängertes Kabel haben, um vom Wasserschließfach zum elektrischen Schließfach zu führen, vielleicht 5-7 m?

Wie kann ich Comworks aufwecken?

• Meine Mail bleibt auch unbeantwortet 🤷‍♂️. (support@comworks.de)

Über Josef direkt gehts. Ich hatte die Tage einiges bestellt und das ist auch angekommen. Dauert alles etwas, aber es klappt. Ist wohl sehr viel zu tun im Moment. Support hat aber unmittelbar geklappt, meine technischen Fragen wurden sofort beantwortet.

• Vor 10 Tagen schrieb mir Josef von Comworks per E-Mail, dass die Victron Cerbo GX-Schnittstellen jetzt bestellt werden können. Sie kamen am Mittwoch an, also habe ich zuerst eine Dummy-Verbindung eingerichtet, um sie zu testen. Alles hat gut funktioniert, außer eine Schnittstelle liest nicht 0% nur 1%. Ich habe eine Supportanfrage und Josef ruft mich am Montag oder Dienstag an. Das Anschließen an das System ist einfach. Für jeden Sensor wird ein Verkabelungssatz mitgeliefert, der die Zufuhr zur BT-Box unterbricht und der Schnittstellenbox einen Impuls gibt. Sie benötigen ein Schnittstellenkit pro Sensor. Ich habe mich nicht für den Gassensor entschieden.

• Thanks Dirk. It would seem that the sensor is reading too low at empty. I have swapped the interface to different tanks and the error moves with the interface. It is not a Cerbo setting I don't think.

• Impressive Heiko, respect.

How did you get to 840amp with Super B?

How do you get the fridge temperatures. Shelly?

Unfortunately I simply do not have the basic programming knowledge to really grasp ioBroker but I love watching your progress!

Great tablet position, we truly have like minds that is where I have mine on a Brodit mount.

Carry on

Michael

• How did you get to 840amp with Super B?

4 x 210. Since last year this is the maximum capacity wich is able to order from Morelo.

How do you get the fridge temperatures. Shelly?

Yes, it is ;)

Great tablet position, we truly have like minds that is where I have mine on a Brodit mount.

Same here. I've a Brodit too :-))