Morelo Schwarze und Graue Tanksensoren

• Sorry, wenn ich jetzt auf deutsch antworte. Englisch schreiben geht nicht.

Das Foto ist von meinem Abwassertank. Allerdings habe ich die Schottwand in einem Seitenfach, wie auf dem Bild zu sehen ist, herausgenommen. In der Schottwand hat es jedoch ein Lochblech, durch das man an die Sensoren kommt, ohne die Schottwand auszubauen.

Beim letzten Batterieumbau habe ich das zweite Lochblech für den Frischwassertank in der Heckgarage hinter den Batterien gefunden.

Ein Schwarzwassertank habe ich nicht.

Grüsse

Rolf

• OK for those interested I think I fixed it. Sorry in English ;(

Firstly here is the access to my black tank sensors, all of which seem OK in terms of fixing and wiring.

You will notice that there are 3 dark grey boxes marked for the 3 tanks, with subs under each.

So having found the sensors OK I decided to open the box with the toilet symbol. You have to take both off to reveal 2 plugs connected to a PCB. I disconnected both and went to look at the control panel. The red toilet alarm status had gone however the black tank was still showing 25% not 0. So I thought there must be a fault at the main CBE distribution box. So I reconnected and closed up the locker. Went back to the CP and the alarm state had cleared and the tank showed 50%. This is right as the Supersense shows 49%. It would seem that to clear a CP tank error disconnect the appropriate plugs on the grey box wait a bit and reconnect.

I would like to thank those above that provided the clues to this solution and I hope that this post provides help to those in the future. Assuming it stands the test of time.

Michael

• Hi Marco,

You will have read my solution at the end of the thread. I would be interested if it helps you?

Michael

2019 Morelo Palace Liner 88LB SLO with slide out on MB chassis

• Hi Michael,

if I have the problem again, I'll do the same thing. I think that's the right solution for now. Thanks for that. My problem, however, is rather the CBE switching off the toilet from a certain percentage. Maybe I should just put the last sensor a little higher position. This would be at least the most pragmatic solution.

Marco

Die Freiheit des Menschen liegt nicht darin, dass er tun kann, was er will, sondern, dass er nicht tun muss, was er nicht will.