Water leakage Flair washbasin

• Hi all,

Does someone knows the name of the manufacturer of this tap installed on washbasin in my Flair ? Then someone knows where to find a retailer for it?

It is leaking from below (a few drops an hour from where the arrow heads) and I may need to change it if the leak cannot be fixed.

What is the function of the green piece one can see on picture : is it a blocking system pf the nipples?

Thanks for your tips,

Regards

Joel

• Joel,

The green pin is indeed the locking of the nipples on the hose.

You can try to release the pressure from the system, drain the system a bit to prevent any spill. Then pulll the green pin and remove the nipples. Check the gaskets on the nipples. If o.k., you can put a bit of grease on the gasket and fix them again. Might help.

I had the same issue, but was still within warranty. NiBi offered me a new, now full metal tap, which is working perfectly.

Regards,

Ralf

Wenn man Morgens statt zur Arbeit direkt an´s Meer fährt, geht´s eigentlich....

Mit Frau und Hund unterwegs im N&B Flair 880 LE ...

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von ralle1967 ()

• Hi Joel,

we had the same problem last year with the same part on our Dethleffs. Seams that this is a standard part of the Hymer group or at least of several brands.

Unfortunately I can't tell you the manufacturer but it should be easy to get from a Hymer group dealer. Our broken part was replaced from the dealer within the warranty.

BR

Matthias

Muss man auf die Rechtsschreibung 8ten, wenn man links schreibt?