Welcome Pete

• Another newbie from England here directed by Michael.

We are on our 2nd Concorde, the previous one a Charisma 890. Up until recently, I have mainly used them for motorsport support, but now we are just starting to travel more for holidays.

We are also just back from Dusseldorf, where we were lucky enough to meet Martin and some other fantastic motorhome owners.

We are thinking about another upgrade but struggling as we don't really want to go much more than 9 mtrs, but must be a truck chassis for driving comfort reasons and ideally want to take a smart car. We need a liner 920G on a MB Atego 12 T chassis - Concorde are you listening? :D

Looking forward to being part of this forum ^^

• Hi Pete,

a very warm welcome and "Glueckauf" from Westphalia.

kr
    Bernd

• Hi Pete,

welcome to our nice forum, named LinerTreff because we are bundling all the special interests for bigger mobilehomes. I spent a separated threat for your welcome and introduction to keep the threat in our well known structure.

A warm welcome from the german Sauerland.

Martin

• Hi Pete,

Welcome and good luck that Concorde has been listening.

Ralf

Glaube nicht alles, was du hörst
    Sage nicht alles, was du willst und
    Tue nicht alles, was du magst
    (M.Luther)

Aus einem verzagten Arsch kommt kein fröhlicher Furz (M.Luther)

Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt
    (A. Lincoln)

• Hello and greating from Bergisches Land

i think Concorde bring a EC or MB Atego 10-12T Chassis in 2019 with Smart Garage under 10m ;) pssssssst and wait we will see ^^

• Looking forward to being part of this forum

Hardly :welcome: and good luck! :D

Externer Inhalt youtu.be
    Inhalte von externen Seiten werden ohne Ihre Zustimmung nicht automatisch geladen und angezeigt.
    Durch die Aktivierung der externen Inhalte erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass personenbezogene Daten an Drittplattformen übermittelt werden. Mehr Informationen dazu haben wir in unserer Datenschutzerklärung zur Verfügung gestellt.