CBE 770/concorde - system menu

• Hello,

Owner of a concorde cruiser 2013, while searching for information, i discovered your fantastic forum.

In your documentation I also discovered the technical information about the CBE pc770-sk and also the way to enter
    the system menu of it (key rif.3 for 3 seconds followed by key rif.2).
    Perfect ... but ...
    To exit that system menu it is written to select "exit" or wait for 30 seconds ... but none is working.

Does one of you knows the way to exit that menu ?

Many thanks

NB : That system menu was helpfull to change my batteries configuration

Jluc

• Offizieller Beitrag

Hello Jluc,

welcome here at the LinerTreff. As I´m owning a N&B and not a Concorde I cannot really comment on your question but surely there are lots of users around that do understand this issue.

Of course you´re welcome to just focus on your current question(s) but may I give you the recommendation that you introduce yourself in the section "Vorstellungsrunde"? Usually the willingness of our friends here in the forum to bounce back on such topics increases significantly once we get to know a new user at least a little bit.

Cheers, Thomas

• Hello Thomas,

You are right ... this is now done, presentation achieved ...

in the mean time I found the solution to my problem (see post before) but your site is very interessting ... I hope the language (english) won't be an obstacle for discussion

Regards,

Jluc

• Offizieller Beitrag

@jld61
    Hello Jean-Luc,

appreciate your quick reaction. It´s better to make an "official" introduction. This way you become a legitimate user here in our forum.

And don´t worry about the language issue. We have several international users here and they quite well get along with English (for writing) and Google translator (for reading the german posts). And never ever worry to make mistakes in spelling, writing or so. We´re all not perfect and do enjoy another learning experience.

Cheers, Thomas