Niesman+Bischoff Flair 8000i und Phoenix Maxi-Liner 8500 heckgarage zuladung

• A LPG tank with 120 l only fits 96 l because of safety precaurions. There is an automatic shut off at 80%..

I also do not care about norm weight, it was only to give you an idea about the whats en whens.

I do not believe, that the rear structure of a Flair chassis will hold 1200 kg. „ A friend of a friend …..“? Can you prove it written?

I habe been in business with Niesmann since 1987, I have driven them until 2021 and I think I know a little bit about Flairs.

But- it is your camper, so do what you like.

• But now you are nit picking. Yes, Lpg has a shut of - and my weight is higher after christmas than before.....

I do not need to prove anything. I have from several personally known sources that NB has no limit on the garage (see also sticker in garage) and if an onkel to my friend, a Morelo dealer, was a technichan at Meyer and involved in the test, it is also pretty reliable.

You can buy an approved heckträger with a hefty weight in itself and load it with 250 kg very far behind the rear axel , in addition to fully loaded garage. You can put a 3000kg trailer on the hook attached to the garage structure. I have 1800 kg spare. I need to get the front lighter.

So once again, I am not worried at all. But thank you for the input.

• Kann mal jemand von den Flair-Besitzern ein Bild von der Rahmenverlängerung/-absenkung machen und einstellen?

Grund meiner Bitte: Dethleffs gibt "nur" 250kg als Flächenlast für die Heckgarage an. Die Rahmenverlängerung/-absenkung ist aber optisch gleich wie bei den anderen Herstellern, die Womos auf Iveco Daily anbieten.

An Pfingsten hatte ich unser Boot (3,5t und 140kg Stützlast) dran und habe mich nicht getraut, zusätzlich einen 160kg-Roller mitzunehmen. Jetzt würde ich gerne mal die Rahmen vergleichen und sehen, warum anderen Hersteller bis 500kg zulassen.

Gruß Axel

• Kann mal jemand von den Flair-Besitzern ein Bild von der Rahmenverlängerung/-absenkung machen und einstellen?

Grund meiner Bitte: Dethleffs gibt "nur" 250kg als Flächenlast für die Heckgarage an. Die Rahmenverlängerung/-absenkung ist aber optisch gleich wie bei den anderen Herstellern, die Womos auf Iveco Daily anbieten.

An Pfingsten hatte ich unser Boot (3,5t und 140kg Stützlast) dran und habe mich nicht getraut, zusätzlich einen 160kg-Roller mitzunehmen. Jetzt würde ich gerne mal die Rahmen vergleichen und sehen, warum anderen Hersteller bis 500kg zulassen.

Gruß Axel

I think the main reason for 250-500 kg in garage is due to not have to make a floor that can take a very high point load, the chassis seems strong enough. Also to avoid that people overload rear axel. NiBis approach pointing this out as the only restriction is more logical though if you combine it with some thoughts to spread the load and/or strenghten the floor surface.

• Servus Axel,

anbei ein paar Bilder von der Garagenabsenkung.

Ich hoffe, dass ich das getroffen habe was Du sehen willst.

Gruß aus dem Außenhafen der Seehafenstadt Emden.

Jürgen

Hi.
    Ich habe für mein Wohnmobil dieselben Angaben gefunden, bei Concorde nachgefragt und folgende Antwort bekommen.

Die Heckgarage/Verlängerung ist für 390 kg ausgelegt. Wie sich die zusammensetzen ist egal.

Stützlast + Garage <= 390kg.
    Weil bei der Anhängerkupplung die max. Stützlast von 140kg. angegeben ist, heißt es offiziell nur 250kg für die Garage.

Gruß, Thomas

• Vielen Dank für die Bilder. Das sieht bei mir etwas anders aus, die Heckabsenkung samt Winkel zum Hauptrahmen sind ein Stück und einpaar Schrauben weniger sind vorhanden. Sieht aber ähnlich massiv aus.

Gruß Axel

• Das beruhigt mich, dann wird das bei Dethleffs sicherlich auch sein. Ein Bekannter mit Concorde sieht das ähnlich entspannt. und hat trotz Boot hinten dran den Roller mit 160kg dabei gehabt.

Gruß Axel

• Hi all,

Real driving test done. Despite empty diesel and gas tank in the front no different driving experience compared to before. Could not tell that the bikes are there. Not weighted yet but plenty free axel loads to play with 😀

• That looks great JAndersB,

How much do the bikes and the railing system weigh?

Regards,

Roel

Das was den Männer von den Jungs unterscheidet ist der Preis des Spielzeugs.

• Ein Motorrad ist eine Honda NC750SD mit 302 kg und eine Yamaha MTN690 mit 184 kg. (einfach im Netz nachzuschlagen, ein guter Grund, warum viele Schweden ihre Kennzeichen auf Bildern versteckten)

Gesamt mit vollem Tank, Öl und Kühlmittel 486 kg.

• They are a Honda NC750S dct with Shad system, so official weight 235 kg but this shurely 240kg. And a Yamaha MT-07, around 190 kg. 2 sawiko rails. I do not have the weight but pretty heavy. With rails, chairs, tables etc I guess around 470 kg in garage.

Wheighted the womo the other day. Fully loaded with a lot of toys for 3 months in Portugal, full water tank, 2 persons (84 and 63 kg). Only 40L diesel and empty gas tank but 2 full p11. So 170 kg more will be added closer to front than rear axel.

Front axel: 2220 kg, max 2500 kg

Rear axel: 4740 kg, max 5250 kg

Total: 6960 kg, max 7490 kg.

So pretty OK 😀

• Sawiko. Pretty impressed. No problem at all to winch in and out.

• Also two Honda Nc750, one 2016 NC 750S DCT and one NC 750X DCT 2023 fits with no problems and with screen and mirrors on. 230 kg and 226 kg.