Grüße aus England

• Ich habe dieses Forum zufällig gefunden, ich habe einen Flair 920LF, den ich vor 3 Jahren in Dortmund gekauft habe, und jetzt habe ich einen 2019 Palace Liner mit Slide Out auf Bestellung für die Lieferung nächsten März. Ich habe das Problem der Änderung von Morelo von Mastervolt geprüft und bin zu diesem Forum gekommen. Ich habe kein Deutsch, also verlassen Sie sich auf meinen Chrome-Browser für die Übersetzung. Erwarte nicht zu viel von mir. :/

2019 Morelo Palace Liner 88LB SLO with slide out on MB chassis

• Morelo
    hat Mastervolt zugunsten von Buttner eingestellt und ich bevorzuge
    Mastervolt vor allem deshalb, weil die Power-Assist-Funktion variable
    Amp-Einstellungen erlaubt. Buttner hat nur 3 Optionen. Es gibt einige andere Punkte einschließlich Lithium-Batterie-Konstruktion. Ich versuche gerade, Morelo zu überreden, meine Bestellung von Mastervolt zu ehren. Ich habe daher den Ruf von Buttner erkundet.
    Als einen anderen Punkt ist es besser für mich in Google übersetzte Deutsch oder Englisch zu posten?

2019 Morelo Palace Liner 88LB SLO with slide out on MB chassis

• I found this forum by accident, which I bought 3 years ago in Dortmund, and now I have a 2019 Palace Liner with slide out on order next March. I checked the problem of Morelo's change from Mastervolt and came to this forum. I do not speak English, so rely on my Chrome browser for translation. Do not expect too much from me. : /

Hello Michael and all others

So from Morelo / Phoenix would love a Vario but would need to be pre-loved.

Martin

Or should I Google translate and say hello, yes, I'm from England and the exploration of our 2005 Flair change may Morelo 80H or Phoenix 8300, making it lower than 8.5 m.

Martin

MORELO palace 85L on Euro 6d Daily

Yes I have changed my username from "funflair" we don't have the Flair anymore.

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von PALACE polisher ()

• Als einen anderen Punkt ist es besser für mich in Google übersetzte Deutsch oder Englisch zu posten?

Hi Michaels,

welcome to the Forum. As to your question regarding writing in German or English my 5 cts. Yes, German is the mother tongue of most of the users. On the other hand sometimes the Google translation can hardly be understood. I personally would prefer a precise problem description or question in English rather than a contribution poorly translated by Google. I believe you will always find somebody that is either in a position to answer your question or willing to translate into meaningful German.

Ralf

Glaube nicht alles, was du hörst
    Sage nicht alles, was du willst und
    Tue nicht alles, was du magst
    (M.Luther)

Aus einem verzagten Arsch kommt kein fröhlicher Furz (M.Luther)

Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt
    (A. Lincoln)

• Hi Michael,
    welcome to the best LinerTreff ever, ever, ever ;)

Writing in english would be the best idea. If anyone needs translation it could be coppied and pasted to a tranlator by himself. Most of us will be able to answer in english.

Martin

• Morelo
    hat Mastervolt zugunsten von Buttner eingestellt und ich bevorzuge
    Mastervolt vor allem deshalb, weil die Power-Assist-Funktion variable
    Amp-Einstellungen erlaubt. Buttner hat nur 3 Optionen. Es gibt einige andere Punkte einschließlich Lithium-Batterie-Konstruktion. Ich versuche gerade, Morelo zu überreden, meine Bestellung von Mastervolt zu ehren. Ich habe daher den Ruf von Buttner erkundet.
    Als einen anderen Punkt ist es besser für mich in Google übersetzte Deutsch oder Englisch zu posten?

Wenn ich einen Morelo kaufen würde, dann würde ich auf eine Mastervoltanlage bestehen, da bekommt man weltweit in den Marinas Ersatzteile! :trust_me:

• Offizieller Beitrag

Hello michaels, for lots of users English should not be a big deal. Though we surely won´t change our regular postings from German to English you still will need to use your Google-translator in order to follow the regular threads but I´m sure that the guys here in the forum will be helpful in English as well for the questions you´re raising.

So be very welcome here in our marvelous group and enjoy the original and very best Linertreff of the world. :welcome: