Grüße aus England

• Best regards Michaels, try these Translater: https://www.deepl.com/translator
    It's much better than Google!

Thank you everyone for your welcome, even dare I say in spite of Brexit! Rogger I looked at the translator but I am not qualified to examine the results, however as Chrome will give me translation on the fly in the browser when viewing the forum it is the only solution.... unless you know another translating browser?

2019 Morelo Palace Liner 88LB SLO with slide out on MB chassis

• Thank you everyone for your welcome, even dare I say in Brexit! Rogger I looked at the translation, but I read the translation ... unless you know another translating browser?

Deleted reply.

Martin

Martin

MORELO palace 85L on Euro 6d Daily

Yes I have changed my username from "funflair" we don't have the Flair anymore.

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von PALACE polisher ()

• Hey Guy´s

please leave this bloody translation applications. If someone needs translation, it would be easy to copy and paste the text from the threat to an translator instead of having a corrupted text from a translater here at the blog. The risk having completly nonsens at the base of a threat will be large. So please use your native language and we will accept that.

It´s the same as mathematics. If you will have a fault in the baseline you will get errors through the complete calculation. The most of our members are able to comunicate in english so let´s keep the line. No one will be killed "by the pig in the kitchen" if there are any gramma or wording mistakes. I mean it would be easier to use a translator in a further step than having a confusion in the first blog.

Martin

• Hi Martin

The complication is that we need the translation on at our end to read the rest of the posts that are in German language,

Martin (yes another)

Martin

• Hi Martin
    The complication is that we need the translation on at our end to read the rest of the posts that are in German language,

Martin (yes another)

Hi Martin :D

yes, thats an issue we have to manage. But here as well the process shoult be to translate on the pure written blog. Otherwise we have doubled seeds for mistakes. Hopefully the most users will answer english to english to mind these effects.

International users, english writing users are mostly new in this forum. So we have to learn and get experience how to handle the situation. At the end of the day we will find an acceptible way to manage this ^^

The more we get english speaking members the more we will find a way for a good comunication. Let´s keep patient ...

Martin (the other one)

• Howdy Martin 1 and 2,

We may want to consider the same distinction between the two of you as for Klopp and Morinho. You just have to figure out who is supposed to be the „normal“ one and who is supposed to be the „special“ one :D .

Ralf

Glaube nicht alles, was du hörst
    Sage nicht alles, was du willst und
    Tue nicht alles, was du magst
    (M.Luther)

Aus einem verzagten Arsch kommt kein fröhlicher Furz (M.Luther)

Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt
    (A. Lincoln)

• What to do Martin (the other one) is read the posts in translated form in Chrome, click quote, reply as appropriate, then turn off translation in the address bar at the end next to Bookmark star, and then complete the reply text box in English. Its tricky I accept but I can sort of make it work?? And it is good to join in the debates even if it comes out half gobbledy gook (English slang for incomprehensible). Some of the Chrome translations miss the nuances of the German language which make it tricky, but I am getting some super inside tracks on Morelo, I only wish I had paid more attention in class 55 years ago when I was learning German!!

• Howdy Martin 1 and 2,

We may want to consider the same distinction between the two of you as for Klopp and Morinho. You just have to figure out who is supposed to be the „normal“ one and who is supposed to be the „special“ one :D .

Ralf

Who is Jose Klopp?

2019 Morelo Palace Liner 88LB SLO with slide out on MB chassis

• Who is Jose Klopp?

Hi Martin,

You never saw or heard about the first press confernce when Jürgen Klopp started his assignment at Liverpool. Reporters were asking him this and that to the point were somebody asked about Jose Morinho, who calls himself „The special one“. Klopp answered „I not special I‘m just the normal one“.

Ralf

Glaube nicht alles, was du hörst
    Sage nicht alles, was du willst und
    Tue nicht alles, was du magst
    (M.Luther)

Aus einem verzagten Arsch kommt kein fröhlicher Furz (M.Luther)

Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt
    (A. Lincoln)

• What to do Martin (the other one) is read the posts in translated form in Chrome, click quote, reply as appropriate, then turn off translation in the address bar at the end next to Bookmark star, and then complete the reply text box in English. Its tricky I accept but I can sort of make it work?? And it is good to join in the debates even if it comes out half gobbledy gook (English slang for incomprehensible). Some of the Chrome translations miss the nuances of the German language which make it tricky, but I am getting some super inside tracks on Morelo, I only wish I had paid more attention in class 55 years ago when I was learning German!!

Hi Michael

So I think I am "the other one" and that seems fair, yes I was running with two browsers Chrome automatically translating so I could read all the old threads and then Safari without translation that I was posting in the English thread BUT I was getting "my knickers in a twist" hope that translates OK, so yes I am now careful to switch off the translate on Chrome.

The other Martin

Martin